[Cartoweb-users] feedback for PDF problem

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Sun Sep 10 03:57:41 EDT 2006

Hi,
becouse of I was not able to print a long text in last pages I've tryed to
move it in the first page (!!), and the map in the second , well , I've
noted this behaviour:
If the block 'mainmap' is not activated nothing is printed.
When I add the main map in a new block with inNewPage = true everything
works but at this point if I add a new text block with a zIndex greater then
mainmap.zIndex, this last block is repeated on the first and second page and
the mainmap is not printed.
Now, should be the blocks indipendents each other ? what is the rule that
manage inNewpage and zIndex Parameters, is there another way to define a new
page that I don't know ?
It seems that when a new page is added, objects have not overrided
proprieties that is page are not indipendent.
Hope this could be useful, please let me know if there is something wrong.

Thanks in advance and best regards.

Giu

 Sponsor:
 Conosci la chat via SMS? Scoprila adesso, hai 2 giorni gratis!
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=5493&d=20060910