[Cartoweb-users] Thanks Oliver!! I've added pt to my project

Helder Muianga helder.muianga at uem.mz
Wed Sep 13 04:47:08 EDT 2006

Hi Oliver...

I just want to thank you for the help you gave adding pt to my project...

I finally added portuguese to my Cartoweb project. It wasn't necessary to
reinstall gettex because it was already installed (I checked the folder
c:\program files\gnuWin32\bin).
I think that the problema was related do the .po files. I had to redefine them
and also add the environment variable to the path (as you recomended)...

I've just followed your instructions, and it's working properly...

Many thanks!!!

Hélder M.C. Muianga
Cell: 82-47 27 160
Formado em Sistemas de Informação
E-mail alternativo:hmuianga at yahoo.com

"LUTE PELAS TUAS CONVICÇÕES, MESMO QUE ISSO TE CUSTE UMA LÁGRIMA"