[Cartoweb-users] Howto highlight points on map based on results returned from sql database

Oliver Ishmael oliver_ishmael at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 26 05:53:22 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have written an html form which allows users to select services they want.
A php script then returns the locations from a mysql database that support
these services. I would like these locations to be highlighted on a cartoweb
map as points.

I could add x/y coordinates to the mysql table - but how do i get these to
highlight a point on a the map?

Any tips or examples would be greatly appreciated!