[Cartoweb-users] routing display

guillaume champlong goutosig at yahoo.fr
Thu Sep 28 08:31:20 EDT 2006

hi list,

  Did anyone develop something to display the names of the towns crossed by the path?
  Actually, in the mapfile, I tried to edit layers making spatial  intersections with the routing_results table but this table does not  only include the path I asked (what I don't understand : when I display  the routing_results layer in another layer than the one specified for  routing, I see many roads???). So I cannot make requests on this table.

  Can anyone help?

  thanks
  Guillaume