[Cartoweb-users] Interface to reference map objects with mousedriven events

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 13 09:13:24 EDT 2007

Hi Oliver,

In fact, the way of referencing the map objects
(points, lines, polygons) would ressemble the Query
Tool (highlighting the object).

By the info retrieved on that click, I need to open a
certain url, that can be dynamically generated and
opened.

I already have all the components ready to do all the
stuff of opening the url, but I have no idea of how to
reference the map and retrieve the data from the
objects of a layer.

Thanks again,

Max Ueda

--- Oliver Christen <oliver.christen at camptocamp.com>