[Cartoweb-users] Interface to reference map objects withmousedriven events

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Apr 13 10:02:58 EDT 2007

so if I understand correctly, you need to hilight element on click AND open
a new windows with some additional external data?

and that should be a specific tool, different from the query tools ?

the most difficult par is not hilight, it is recovering the ID of the
elements clicked, and thats done via query, which is fairly complicated.

I dont see any easy way to do what you want.

what would be easy though, would be to have some javascript react on
standart query result and open a new windows if the result contain some
specific values
this way you dont have to touch the query plugin, at worst you only need to
add some tableRules to format the result, and add some javascript to react
onLoad if there is a specially formated queryresult