[Cartoweb-users] Re: Help: toolTips (timeout_asyn)

Véro Herzl - Bluewin veroh at bluewin.ch
Fri Apr 20 10:54:46 EDT 2007

Well basically, I put that line just after

and just before

Indeed, I got the "ajaxOn" line then the line about "Ajaxheader" then I
put the line about the tooltip (got to be AFTER the AjaxOn absolutely to
work apparently) then I got the "include file dhtmlcode.tpl" line

All this is in the head section of the tpl, not the body.

OK so just be carefull. I am not a developper and even not a webmaster
so maybe if the line is in the body, it does not make a difference !

I put here the correct spelling of the lines :

{if $ajaxOn|default:''}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{r type=js}custom.ajax.js{/r}"></script>
{/if}

{include file="cartoclient_ajaxHeader.tpl"}

{if $search_active|default:''}<script type="text/javascript" src="{r
type=js plugin=search}Search.ajax.js{/r}"></script>{/if}

{if $toolTips_active|default:''}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{r type=js
plugin=toolTips}overlib_mini.js{/r}"></script><script
type="text/javascript" src="{r type=js
plugin=toolTips}ToolTips.ajax.js{/r}"></script>
{/if}
{include file="dhtmlcode.tpl"}

{if $exportPdf|default:''}<script type="text/javascript" src="{r type=js
plugin=exportPdf}exportPdf.js{/r}"></script>{/if}
{if $exportPdfRotate|default:''}<script type="text/javascript" src="{r
type=js plugin=exportPdf}dhtmlPdf.js{/r}"></script>{/if}

</head>

Have a good day and week-end. Got to go now so I hope it will help you
and others as well.

Véronique

MUTOTA a écrit :
> [...]
>>
>> MUTOTA a écrit :
>>
>>> Hi List!
>>>
>>> I just started implementing the toolTips (timeout_asyn
>>> ) on application.
>>>
>>> I can successfully connect to the database.
>>>  It [WINDOWS-1252?]‘s seems like the code in the map files and
>>>
> toolTips.ini all work properly.
>
>>> But I am not sure I have understood very well the loading of the plugins. Even
>>> if understand, I have loaded my plugin in <project.ini and client.ini files>.
>>> Beside that I have also activated the AJAX  as ajaxOn = true in client.ini.
>>>
>>> The problem is when ever load up my project or select the which I want the
>>> tips, I get jsTRACE DEBBUGGER
>>> With the following message:
>>> ..
>>> Setting Ajaxhandler's profile to development...
>>>
>>> Initiating actions
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_n...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_nw...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_w...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_sw...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_s...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_se...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_e...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:pan_ne...
>
>>> AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element
>>>
> id:keymap..
>
>>> ..
>>> Then I select the layer to tip on.
>>>
>>> I get this:
>>> -- Action Layers.LayerShowHide triggered ---
>>>
>>> Calling Layers.LayerShowHide onBeforeAjaxCall()
>>>
>>> Calling AjaxPlugins.Common.onBeforeAjaxCall()
>>> Initiating AJAX request
>>> Pending actions: 1
>>> GET params:
>>> ajaxActionRequest=Layers.LayerShowHide&
>>> POST params:
>>>

> posted=1&js_folder_idx=2&selection_type=&selection_coords=&features=&tool=zoomin&query_layerid[]=region&query_alllayers=1&project=Trumpet&recenter_x=&recenter_y=&recenter_doit=0&shortcut_doit=0&id_recenter_ids=&openNodes=&layers[]=region&layers[]=rivers&pdfOrientation=portrait&pdfTitle=Namibia
>
>>> Tourism
>>>

> Info.&pdfNote=&pdfScalebar=&pdfLegend=in&recenter_scale=0&shortcut_id=-1&id_recenter_layer=region&mapsize=1&pdfFormat=A4&pdfResolution=96&
>
>>> Waiting for response...
>>> Response received!
>>> Plugins that gave response: images toolTips cartoMessages
>>>
>>> Updating GUI for plugin Images
>>> AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating keymap element's src's value...
>>> AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating scalebar element's src's value...
>>> AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating map_drawing element's style.display's