[Cartoweb-users] Re: Help: toolTips (timeout_asyn)

Véro Herzl - Bluewin veroh at bluewin.ch
Fri Apr 20 10:23:04 EDT 2007

Hello,

Did you add in your carto.tpl the following lines :

{if $toolTips_active|default:''}
<script type="text/javascript" src="{r type=js
plugin=toolTips}overlib_mini.js{/r}"></script><script
type="text/javascript" src="{r type=js
plugin=toolTips}ToolTips.ajax.js{/r}"></script>
{/if}

I added it just befor the line about the (dhtml code).

Hope it helps a bit

Véronique