[Cartoweb-users] Help: toolTips (timeout_asyn)

MUTOTA s9911197 at students.polytechnic.edu.na
Fri Apr 20 10:06:05 EDT 2007

Hi List!

I just started implementing the toolTips (timeout_asyn
) on application.

I can successfully connect to the database.
 It ‘s seems like the code in the map files and toolTips.ini all work properly.
But I am not sure I have understood very well the loading of the plugins. Even
if understand, I have loaded my plugin in <project.ini and client.ini files>.
Beside that I have also activated the AJAX  as ajaxOn = true in client.ini.

The problem is when ever load up my project or select the which I want the
tips, I get jsTRACE DEBBUGGER
With the following message:
..
Setting Ajaxhandler's profile to development...

Initiating actions
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_n...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_nw...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_w...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_sw...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_s...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_se...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_e...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:pan_ne...
AjaxHandler.attachAction(): Attaching action:Location.Pan to element id:keymap..
..
Then I select the layer to tip on.

I get this:
-- Action Layers.LayerShowHide triggered ---

Calling Layers.LayerShowHide onBeforeAjaxCall()

Calling AjaxPlugins.Common.onBeforeAjaxCall()
Initiating AJAX request
Pending actions: 1
GET params:
ajaxActionRequest=Layers.LayerShowHide&
POST params:
posted=1&js_folder_idx=2&selection_type=&selection_coords=&features=&tool=zoomin&query_layerid[]=region&query_alllayers=1&project=Trumpet&recenter_x=&recenter_y=&recenter_doit=0&shortcut_doit=0&id_recenter_ids=&openNodes=&layers[]=region&layers[]=rivers&pdfOrientation=portrait&pdfTitle=Namibia
Tourism
Info.&pdfNote=&pdfScalebar=&pdfLegend=in&recenter_scale=0&shortcut_id=-1&id_recenter_layer=region&mapsize=1&pdfFormat=A4&pdfResolution=96&
Waiting for response...
Response received!
Plugins that gave response: images toolTips cartoMessages

Updating GUI for plugin Images
AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating keymap element's src's value...
AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating scalebar element's src's value...
AjaxHandler.updateDomElement(): Updating map_drawing element's style.display's
value...

Updating GUI for plugin ToolTips
Warning: AjaxHandler.handlePluginReponse(): object AjaxPlugins.ToolTips not
found. AJAX response processing will be ignored for this plugin.

Updating GUI for plugin CartoMessages
Developer messages: 1
   * getMap request time: 3.685201 (wrong if mapResult cache hit)

User messages: 0

Calling Layers.LayerShowHide onAfterAjaxCall()

Calling AjaxPlugins.Common.onAfterAjaxCall()
Clearing DHTML drawings...
Clearing stored features...

--- Action Layers.LayerShowHide complete ---

Could anyone help please?
What could be the missing action I have skipped?

Best regards,
Andreas Mutota