[Cartoweb-users] Help: timeout_async _toolTips

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Apr 26 08:52:46 EDT 2007

Hi Andreas

I think there is a missunderstanding.

toolTips do not DISPLAY anything on map, it only REACT when you move the
mouse over the map and open an information box OVER the map when the mouse
is over a coordinate corresponding to a element.

do you mean you dont see any "accomodation" point on the map or
do you mean there are no information box displayed when your mouse is over
an "accomodation" point ?