[Cartoweb-users] Re: Re : query plugin

Véro Herzl - Bluewin veroh at bluewin.ch
Sat Apr 28 08:54:38 EDT 2007

Hi

Did you also add the new layer you created in the .map file in the
NAMEOFTHEPROJECT.ini.

Here is the exemple for one of my layer there

mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.layers.couverture_du_sol.selected = true

If you don't specify them there also,  I think it does not work.

However, I am just using the program and I am not a developper or
anything like that so this could be a stupid remark.

Anyway, say if it was done in your case

Véronique