[Cartoweb-users] An error has occured. Press OK to reload this application

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Mon Apr 30 13:49:59 EDT 2007

Hello,

try to run the application in development profile. Thus you will be
displayed an error message probably describing what's going wrong.
See cartoweb3/projects/<given project>/client_conf/client.ini and switch/add
profile = development

See
http://cartoweb.org/doc/cw3.3/xhtml/user.config.html

Alexandre