[Cartoweb-users] cartoweb3 htdocs directory

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Aug 2 05:36:34 EDT 2007

3DSitehi

Files in htdocs should not be touched unless you know exactly what you are doing.
The only files you can possibly delete are the ones which are copied (Windows) or linked (Linux) for the projects, hence /htdocs/yourproject/*.* can be deleted as they are regenerated by the --install command.
The other folders should not be touched.
If you think something is corrupted somehow, you had better make a fresh reinstall of Cartoweb in a new directory