[Cartoweb-users] Prototype 1.5.0-rc0 or Prototype 1.5 final?

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Thu Aug 2 05:42:18 EDT 2007

Hi everyone.

I installed scriptaculous 1.7 on my Cartoweb application and it's
delivered with prototype 1.5 final. The problem is when i throw an ajax
request (for a zoomin operation for instance), prototype stops on
request function (line 679). I haven't any javascript error.
Do someone had this kind of trouble?

If I install scriptaculous 1.6.1 (wich prototype version match with
cartoweb prototype version) everything's ok. I can't figure out why.