[Cartoweb-users] 3.4.0 CartoClientException

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Aug 3 02:08:20 EDT 2007

3DSiteHi Milo,

free scale have been added in 3.4,
the problem come from the fact it is enabled by default in the file cartoweb3/client_conf/client.ini
and it depends of the other parameter "scalesActive" (which display the scale dropdown input)
"scalesActive" is most certainly set to false in your project and since "freeScaleActive" is not set it will use the default value, which is currently true
so you can either set  freeScaleActive to false in your project location.ini or in the main default location.ini

this is a bug and I will correct it, thank you for the feedback