[Cartoweb-users] WmsBrowserLight problem

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Mon Aug 6 09:14:17 EDT 2007

Hi,

I configured WmsBrowserLight to function in Ajax mode: when i a click
add Layer from the layers list of the WMS server, i get the layer on the
map, i get the checkbox in the layers tree and i get the radio button in
layer reorder form.
The problem is when i click the checkbox of the wms layer show/hide the
layer, it does nothing (the layer remains visible). Same with layer
reorder: the layer keeps on top of layers list. I get no javascipt error.

Concerning the layer tree, i saw that my wms layer is not added under
layer root node. It creates a new root node with index '2'. I thought
maybe it could be the origin of the problem. I've been testing several
combinations with layers.ini and ogcInsertLayerAfter parameter but
still, i can't get my layer in root node.

Any help appreciated

Simon