[Cartoweb-users] WmsBrowserLight problem

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Tue Aug 7 10:17:58 EDT 2007

Hi

I solved my problem. It was so simple i'm ashamed it took me so much time.
Anyway, i just empty DivWmsLayersResult innerHTML in onAfterAjaxCall of
WmsBrowserLight.ajax.js to avoid to pass the &owsLayerList parameter in
the next ajax call.
Now layers tree and layers reorder works perfectly with wms layers.

Thanks