[Cartoweb-users] Spam on the Wiki and signing up for wiki

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Aug 15 08:00:40 EDT 2007

You are right, and I figured it out. However I recieved errors because
the sample says:

dsn = 'some valid dsn'

while it shouldn't be quoted in the ini file because than it will
generate errors

so the fact that it shouldn't be quoted needs to be on the wiki too.

Kind regards,

Milo

p.s. I almost got my recenter on BBOX from postGIS db BBOX ready.