[Cartoweb-users] Setting the query policy via parameter

Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch
Fri Aug 17 07:31:15 EDT 2007

Hello,

I am trying to select/unselect items via parameters. The
selection/unselection ("query_select" & "query_unselect") work fine with the
default policy setting ("POLICY_XOR"). But trying to modify the
"query_policy" parameter on-the-fly has absolutely no effect on the current
query (and also any subsequent queries). For instance,  I have a few items
already selected, I would expect only one item remaining hilighted
(id=GA25-DRG-62), but it doesn't (cw 3.4)

query_policy=POLICY_REPLACE&query_layer=catalog&query_select=GA25-DRG-62&que
ry_return_table=1&query_return_attributes=1

It affects correctly however the policy setting for the query made with the
query tools.

Am I missing somtehing or is it the expected behaviour ?

Thanks

Marc Monnerat