[Cartoweb-users] Setting the query policy via parameter

Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch
Mon Aug 20 07:58:14 EDT 2007

Hello Oliver,

Thank you for your explanation. Looks pretty logical. Well, I think the
"query" plugin was originally build for graphical selection build. The
"query_select" is  more or less a wild addition and should be removed.

My problem was to to select objects, both graphically (queryByShape) and by
attributes (queryByAttributes) and to be able to filter in/out objects by
both methods. That means, I have to extend the "query" plugin for attributes
querying, but it's a daring enterprise to me. Is there any plan in that
direction from your side ? Or is there any solutions I did not thought of?

Regards,

Marc