[Cartoweb-users] lat/lon projection

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Tue Aug 21 02:17:13 EDT 2007

3DSiteif percent = #ERR, it means the delta of max scale by min scale is not greater than 0.
I have the feeling the min scale value is not calculated correctly and probably undefined, as no value is outputed (min: !ITSHOULSBEHERE! current:)
The minscale is recovered from location.ini on server side, be sure it is set correctly and that the value is correct.