[Cartoweb-users] My own authentication /: can I copy Auth plugin?

Yves Jacolin yjacolin at free.fr
Wed Aug 29 04:16:46 EDT 2007

Milo,

CartoWeb is licensed under the GPL licence, so you can re-use and share
the plugin auth and your new modified plugin as well.

If you want to share it, the cartoweb-community will be pleased to host
either a presentation page or all files needed by your plugin ;) Of
course if CartoWeb team is not interested to integrate it directly into
CW3 :p

Regards,

Y.