[Cartoweb-users] My own authentication /: can I copy Auth plugin?

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 29 04:35:54 EDT 2007

3DSiteHi Milo

The auth plugin allow to access the authentication data from various sources, but you will need to extend it to add the needed connector functions.

class YourClassNameSecurityContainer extends SecurityContainer {
}

and set securityContainer = 'YourClassName' in auth.ini
the class name is linked to the name set in the auth.ini, YourClassName+SecurityContainer is then used to target the correct class