[Cartoweb-users] missing legend icon

Carolin Latze carolin.latze at unifr.ch
Tue Dec 11 07:54:56 EST 2007

Hi Milo,

we had the same problem... there should be an icon called nap.png
instead of your layer icon, when it is invisible. I'm not sure how we
solved it... I think, we created a new folder called icons in
<project>/server_conf/<project> and created this png here... Maybe,
you'll find nap.png somewhere else in the cartoweb folder, then you have
to copy it in this newly created icons folder.

As I said, I'm not 100% sure (somebody else fixed this in our project),
but it should be something like this

Bye
Carolin