[Cartoweb-users] missing legend icon

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Dec 11 08:22:08 EST 2007

Carolin,

thank you for the response. You set me on the right track!

I discovered that the URL that is created pointing to the nap.png is
relative to the website root. Since my cartoweb3/htdocs is not at the
root of the website, it fails to find the nap.png

I solved this by creating a virtual directory in IIS (my webserver of
choice) that points to the gfx directory for the virtual name
http://myserver/gfx/

I do however think that this will be a hassle when copying projects
(what I do a lot) so it would be better if this is recognized as an
issue and fixed.