[Cartoweb-users] Displaying real time data on the map

Jady jadychow at gmail.com
Sat Dec 22 00:07:10 EST 2007

Dear all,

I am using CartoWeb 3.4 for my project and would like to show on the map the
real time position of a ship. I collect the position of the ship and update
their position in the database every 5 minutes (the old position in the
database are replaced by the new position every 5 minutes).  So I would like
to know how could the location of the ship on the map be automatically
updated and refreshed by reading the updated position in the database every
5 minutes?

Merry Christmas,
Jady