AW: [Cartoweb-users] exportPdf Timeout

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Sun Dec 30 09:00:36 EST 2007

The only other point is that there's a default timeout for all socket operation in php (also in php.ini you can change it).
But I don't know if the WMS is remote or not. If yes, this could explain the timeout, ok for small/medium (72/150dpi) but to
long to acquire for the 300dpi.

The other point could be in mapserver, but I don't know the syntax for remote layers.
You should check the mapserver guide for that.

Hope this help a bit.

Have a happy new year !