[Cartoweb-users] ToolTips js behaviour

frequens frequens at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 03:35:11 EST 2007

Cartoweb tooltips appearance and settings are largely controlled by
overlib_mini.js

One of the possibilities there is to create a "sticky" tooltip (i.e the one
that does not dissapear immediately after any mouse move).
This option is particulary useful for displaying URL's, even pictures, etc.
However, when set to "sticky", a thin, long empty tooltip is displayed
everytime when query is sent and 'no result" gets back to user.

If somebody has been digging deep enough into the matter, I would be
grateful for any hints how to properly control (get rid of this) such kind
of response.
Probably some kind of the initialisation statement (in the js?) would do the
job?

BR

frequens

P.S. Has somebody succedeed in using different templates for different
layers?
Enabled: timeout_async.xxxx.template = "xxxx_layerResult_region.tpl" always
produces a not found file error for me...