[Cartoweb-users] ToolTips js behaviour

Pierre GIRAUD pierre.giraud at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 7 08:48:42 EST 2007

> P.S. Has somebody succedeed in using different templates for different
> layers?
> Enabled: timeout_async.xxxx.template = "xxxx_layerResult_region.tpl"
> always produces a not found file error for me...
I just tried it myself on a simple project, and that worked for me.
First you'd better have a parameter wrote as following :
timeout_async.xxxx.template = "layerResult_xxxx.tpl"

Then ensure that the template file is in the right place. It is attended
to be templates folder in the toolTips plugin folder of your project :
your_project/plugins/toolTips/templates/layerResult_xxxx.tpl

I think we should have a demo working to demonstrate the tooltips plugin
behavior.

About the previous consideration regarding the sticky parameter in
overlib_mini, I had a try while developping the tooltips plugin but
never succeded in getting a correct behavior for all the different
browser and all the different cases.

Regards