[Cartoweb-users] Raster Legend

Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch Marc.Monnerat at swisstopo.ch
Thu Feb 15 04:00:13 EST 2007

Hello,

Well it's working (at least with Tiff und WMS layers)... Don't forget to add
a NAME to your "dummy" CLASS, otherwise Cartoweb won't display use the
class. Obviously it won't work with aggregated layers.

Here an example with a WMS-Layer, I just add some dummy classification to
create the legende, because the WMS-Server I am using doesn't deliver a
Legend graphic.

LAYER
  NAME "uehg_wms_error"
  METADATA