[Cartoweb-users] Customized layout

Damien Corpataux damien.corpataux at camptocamp.com
Mon Feb 19 06:30:03 EST 2007

Hello Andre,

The server part doesn't deal with templates (it has nothing to do with
presentation). To customize your project templates, you have to work on
the client (look at the main template directory as well as each plugin
template directory). As Yves says, CW uses the Smarty templating system.

Regards
Damien

Andre Schoonbee wrote:
> Dear list members
>
> I want to customize the screen layout and use web templates for both the
> serer as well as the client. Is there any documentation or guidelines to do
> this?
>
> Andre

ATTENTION nous avons changé de numéros de téléphone
PLEASE pay attention to our new phone numbers
Camptocamp SA
Damien Corpataux
PSE A
CH-1015 Lausanne