[Cartoweb-users] Exporting raw image

Alexandre Saunier alexandre.saunier at camptocamp.com
Thu Feb 22 10:42:25 EST 2007

Hello,

to get the current map as a raw image, you may add a link/button in your
layout with your CartoWeb standard URL and a mode=image parameter. For
instance:
http://your.site/?mode=image

The output format is the same than the current map. Actually it's the
same image without the whole HTML stuff around. I don't think you can
have the user switch the format with the existing CartoWeb parameters.

If it is necessary, you'll have to extend the images coreplugin to make
its client part detect the user choice, transmit it to the server part
and have the server part use the correct outputformat.
For instance you may have a look at ServerImages::handleCorePlugin() and
its selectOutputFormat() stuff.

AS