[Cartoweb-users] Outline Plugin Issues

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 08:22:13 EST 2007

Hi,

I've seen some Outline Plugins versions, and found
them very interesting.

I couldn't find one that deals with label manipulation
(the examples I've seen deal with multiple points
drawing, but without the label). How could the label
of the Outline Object be assigned with a certain value
(say, from an outer database query result)?

And about the symbol of the point object, can it be
changed from the chosen crosshair symbol? I mean, if I
choose 'star' as the crosshair symbol, the points
drawn by the Outline plugin appear as stars. Can I
draw a different symbol than the 'crosshair chosen'?

Thanks in advance,

Max Ueda