[Cartoweb-users] Newbie: Map data trouble

I B Adams aca04iba at sheffield.ac.uk
Mon Feb 26 07:10:19 EST 2007

Hello there,

I am a newbie and have just created a new project. When I use the sample project
available all works fine. However when I attempt to use my own data nothing
appears.

I have changed the layers in the map file and in the layers.ini and
myproject.ini but just cant seem to get the data to show anything. I originally
got the data as NTF (UK ordnance survey transfer format) and then converted it
to shapefiles using ESRI's map manager. The data seems to work on ArcView.

Mapfile

LAYER
	NAME "roads"
	TYPE POLYGON
	DATA "oslines"
	#TEMPLATE "ttt"
		CLASS
		        NAME "roads"
			STYLE
			COLOR 0 0 0
		END
	END
  END

If anyone has any ideas I would really appreciate it.