[Cartoweb-users] Newbie: Map data trouble

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Wed Feb 28 04:43:08 EST 2007

Hi,

this is only a supposition, but maybe the extend defined in the sample
project is totally off for your data?
be sure the mapfile's EXTENT is correct and also be sure there are no extent
defined in the myproject.ini or sampleProject.ini
(mapInfo.initialMapStates.default.location.bbox)

Regards,
Oliver