[Cartoweb-users] Another Outline Plugin issues

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 08:15:50 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to develop an Outline plugin extension that
draws points from an external PostGIS database,
dynamically.

To do that, I've found at the list a piece of code ,
that would draw the points by retrieving them from an
SQL query. It can be found here:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2006-June/001390.html

So far, I'm able to retrieve the points from the DB,
the Point objects are built correctly, the overloaded
buildRequest() is not returning any errors (I got some
errors when I didn't return valid Point objects), the
plugin seems to run, but, no points are drawn.

Is there something that I'm missing to have the points
drawn?

Thanks in advance!

Max Ueda