[Cartoweb-users] Another Outline Plugin issues

Max Ueda mhanzo at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 26 08:40:29 EST 2007

Hi all,

Nevermind the previous post, I just mixed some
parameters wrongly, now it works perfectly.

About the Outline Points labels, how could this
parameter be passed to the Outline plugin?

And can the Outline Layer be queried by the Query
Tool?

Thanks again,

Max H. Ueda

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/cartoweb-users/2006-June/001390.html