[Cartoweb-users] New to Cartoweb - missing reorderUpside

Ragnvald Larsen ragnvald at mindland.com
Fri Jan 12 09:47:37 EST 2007

I am fairly new to Cartoweb. I have been playing around with it for a wee 20
hours so far. It is an impressive system and it certainly gives me power
beyond the basic PHP Mapscript hacking I have been doing earlier. Kudos to
everyone involved in the project!!!

Working my way through the system I have encountered some minor problems.
One of them is figuring out the folder system (part of the tabnav system).
It seems like introducing my own cartoclient.tpl-file messes up my layer
order setup. It worked all right before I started doing my own cartoweb.tpl.
Now it doesn't.

The thing is - I am now stuck with a layerReorder
(javascript:reorderDownside() and javascript:reorderUpside() ) which doesn't
work. When I click the gif's for up or down nothing happens. The layers are
not even left aligned.

I guess this has to do with the linking up of the inclusion of the
javascript-files. layerReorder.js should at some point be included by my
cartoclient.tpl-file. Did I miss something? Or did the developers forget to
tell me in the book.pdf how I should deal with this?

My suggestion is:

* .css-problem (not included or messed up by me)

* forgot to include some file into my project-hierarchy

Anyone?

Regards,

Ragnvald