[Cartoweb-users] Re: maps

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 26 04:10:36 EST 2007

Hi Sasanka
here are a few free satelite photography, maybe you can find something useful
all landsat images, free :
all modis images, need free registering
and bluemarble

if you can not find something, maybe try contacting the academic establishments in your area, universities and such usually have some photo resources