[Cartoweb-users] Re: maps

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Fri Jan 26 04:10:36 EST 2007

Hi Sasanka
here are a few free satelite photography, maybe you can find something useful
all landsat images, free :
https://zulu.ssc.nasa.gov/mrsid/
all modis images, need free registering
http://modis.gsfc.nasa.gov/data/
and bluemarble
http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/Newsroom/BlueMarble/

if you can not find something, maybe try contacting the academic establishments in your area, universities and such usually have some photo resources