[Cartoweb-users] changing scales do not update list of editable layers in EDIT folder (edit plugin)

Igor Evdokimov igev at mail.ru
Wed Jul 4 09:31:17 EDT 2007

Hi, List!

I have 2 editable layers - first is visible from 0 to 50000000 scale,
second - from 0 to 100000.
When I do edition in first layer (selected in "Choose layer" list in
EDIT folder),
at scale about 1000000 then change scale to 100000 - the second layer
in list is still grayed,
i.e. not selectable. Only when I press "Validate" it becomes selectable.

How to update the state of EDIT folder when changing scales on map?

Best regards, Igor.