[Cartoweb-users] changing scales do not update list of editablelayers in EDIT folder (edit plugin)

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Thu Jul 5 02:48:59 EDT 2007

Hi Igor

maybe its a bug

it sould be intersting to know whats happening in ClientEdit.php, function
renderForm, near the line
$layer->disabled =
!$layersCorePlugin->isLayerVisibleAtCurrentScale($layer->id);
maybe adding something like this

print $layer->id;
if ($layersCorePlugin->isLayerVisibleAtCurrentScale($layer->id)) {
 print ' visible'
} else {
    print ' not visible';
}
and see if the result is coherent with the interface after a scale change.