[Cartoweb-users] Edit Plugin- UPDATE

Broun Uganda tekuganda at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:23:41 EDT 2007

Guys would any one give me an idea about these problems of mine below!Thank youBroun UgandaFrom: tekuganda at hotmail.comTo: cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.orgDate: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:44:34 +0300Subject: [Cartoweb-users] Edit Plugin- UPDATE

Dear all,I have 3 questions:-If i select all features in a layer and click validate even if none of the records among the editable attributes are changed the webpage should send UPDATE to the server.  i want to treat that as update (refresh) for all items in the database table ( I have written a trigger to do some cleanup when UPDATE is sent). How would i do that?Although i have an edit plugin in my project - where i have changed the dhtmlEdit.js- when i run cw3setup.php i get dhtmlEdit.js from the original plugin ( i dont know which is upstream or downstream). Whats the problem?Where in PHP do i need to change to be able to dynamically populate my multiple dropdownlist in the dhtmlEdit.js with data from the database.Thank you guys, what would i do without you!!!Broun UgandaHotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!   Check out the New MSN Mobile