[Cartoweb-users] Edit Plugin- UPDATE

Broun Uganda tekuganda at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 12 14:23:41 EDT 2007

Guys would any one give me an idea about these problems of mine below!Thank youBroun UgandaFrom: tekuganda at hotmail.comTo: cartoweb-users at lists.maptools.orgDate: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:44:34 +0300Subject: [Cartoweb-users] Edit Plugin- UPDATE

Dear all,I have 3 questions:-If i select all features in a layer and click validate even if none of the records among the editable attributes are changed the webpage should send UPDATE to the server.  i want to treat that as update (refresh) for all items in the database table ( I have written a trigger to do some cleanup when UPDATE is sent). How would i do that?Although i have an edit plugin in my project - where i have changed the dhtmlEdit.js- when i run cw3setup.php i get dhtmlEdit.js from the original plugin ( i dont know which is upstream or downstream). Whats the problem?Where in PHP do i need to change to be able to dynamically populate my multiple dropdownlist in the dhtmlEdit.js with data from the database.Thank you guys, what would i do without you!!!Broun UgandaHotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more!   Check out the New MSN Mobile

Make every IM count. Download Windows Live Messenger and join the i’m Initiative now. It’s free.