[Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4 and new plugins

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Tue Jul 31 10:41:41 EDT 2007

Hi and thanks for your answer.

*For bboxhistory:*
on the demoCW3 project (delivered with CW 3.4RC1, ajax enabled) the
plugin is loaded and i can see the 2 arrows. But i had an error on first
zoomin action (i hadn't replaced line 186 yet):

/Requested plugin bboxHistory is not loaded. Check your AJAX call parameters (currently ajaxActionRequest=BboxHistory.moveTo)/

So i jumped on my custom project (ajax enabled) and i replaced line 186 with the isset function but now the error is on line 112:
message:   Error [8, Undefined property:  stdClass::$position, D:\Program Files\cartoweb-withdemo-3.4.0-RC1\cartoweb3\plugins\bboxHistory\client\ClientBboxHistory.php, 112]
So i put isset on position property and no error anymore.
	   / if (isset($this->state->position)) {
		    $smarty->assign('has_prev', is_null($this->state->position) &&
            count($this->state->history) > 1 || $this->state->position > 0);

			$smarty->assign('has_next', !is_null($this->state->position) &&
            $this->state->position < count($this->state->history) - 2);
		}/
So now on both projects i have the two arrows, i have no error at loading or zoom, but nothing happens: the 2 arrows keep disabled after several zoom operations.
I guess the isset() i added paralysed the plugin.

Now I'm going to test wmsBrowserLight.
Thanks again