[SPAM] - Re: [Cartoweb-users] Cartoweb 3.4 and new plugins - Found word(s) free catalog in the Text body

Simon ORTET simon.ortet at silogic.fr
Tue Jul 31 12:25:51 EDT 2007

Ok, thanks Mathieu.

I totally missed that my wmsBrowserLight.ini defined 2 catalogtypes. And
it works now.
So i'm trying to connect to the Geosignal WMS server
(http://www.geosignal.org/cgi-bin/wmsmap?) but it returns "Can't get
server capabilities.". The thing is i know for sure this adress should
work since i can test it on sandre gis
http://sandre.eaufrance.fr/geoviewer/index.php (I think you're the one
who developed this application right?).
Do you have any idea where i could begin to search?

Simon