[Cartoweb-users] Scale value not showing

Véro Herzl - Bluewin veroh at bluewin.ch
Wed Jun 6 01:29:25 EDT 2007

Hi everybody

We have been developping our project cartoweb but we got a problem with
the scale.
So when we enter the project by our website, the scale value is not
shown (Scale 1:). We got to zoom a bit into it and then the scale value
appear.
Also, if we refresh the map (when adding a new layer for instance), the
scale value disappear and will only reappear if we zoom or if we move a
bit with the pan action).

We looked at the existing project and saw that either it was also the
case (as for the test project) or else the scale value was not displayed.

Did we miss something important ?

As anyone already encounter that problem and, by any chance, solved it ?

Thanks a lot for any advice

V.