[Cartoweb-users] Tooltips

Oliver Christen oliver.christen at camptocamp.com
Mon Jun 11 02:37:44 EDT 2007

Hi

Thanks to one friend, I found out what project it was where I had a similar
problem.

what you can try:

in the file dhtmlcode.tpl, replace the function

  /*
   * args is an array containing all the arguments passed originally
   */
  function callToolTips(args) {
    xAppendChild(mainmap.getDisplay('map').rootDisplayLayer, args[0]);
    AjaxPlugins.ToolTips.useMap();
  }

by

  /*
   * args is an array containing all the arguments passed originally
   */
  function callToolTips(args) {
    xAppendChild(mainmap.getDisplay('map').rootDisplayLayer, args[0]);
    args = new Array();
    checkToolTipsExistence();
  }

  function checkToolTipsExistence() {
      if (typeof(AjaxPlugins.ToolTips) == 'undefined') {
        setTimeout(function() { checkToolTipsExistence(); }, 1000);
      } else {
        AjaxPlugins.ToolTips.useMap();
      }
  }

and dont forget to clean your browser cache

I dont promise it will solve your problem, maybe the cause is different from
what I had.