AW: [Cartoweb-users] search plugin result

Volkmar Herbst herbst at gc-i.de
Thu Jun 7 14:48:36 EDT 2007

Ok Oliver, I solved the problem. In case somebody. In case anybody
experience the same: The input in my search.tpl  did not have the exact
name. the syntax is apparently

Search_<columnname> like  <input type="text" id="search_emri"
name="search_emri" size="13"/> where emir is the column name where the
search is carried out.

Thanks for the hints

Volkmar

  _____