[Cartoweb-users] enlighted polygons and maps.live

giuseppe.derossi at email.it giuseppe.derossi at email.it
Mon Jun 11 02:40:29 EDT 2007

Hi Guys,
I was requested to implement a new feature in search plug-in: when a user
makes a new search, the database could return one or more results. These
results are a set of polygons which rapresent buildings, church etc...
well, they'd like to see these polygons as enlighted and the current view
shoud be auto set in the minimal box which contains all the enlighted
polygons.
It could happen that the polygons could be too small, if they are far one
from another but it does not matter.
Any idea about it?
In my search-plug-in I retrieve the geometry of polygon, and the map file
displays the shape files, how can I superimpose the selected geometries ?
do I have to create another layer dinamically set.
Thank for your info.

I saw the link http://maps.live.com/, is there anybody which knows this
technology?

Bye
Giu

 Sponsor:
 Prestiti Online. Scopri subito se sei finanziabile. in 24 ore senza spese
né anticipi, clicca qui

 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2908&d=20070611