[Cartoweb-users] scrollbar

Lauber Christoph ch.lauber at geo-thun.ch
Tue Jun 12 08:25:12 EDT 2007

Hi list

My layers tree (themes) is getting quite long. Much longer than the map. The automatic scrollbar for the window will not only move the layers tree but also, of course, the map. What i would like to do is to create a scrollbar just for the layers tree. I thought about to put this in a iframe and to add the scrolling="auto" parameter. Where do i have to do this? I tryed in the layers.tpl file of the coreplugin. But what do i have to put in for the src=""? I didn't manage to get the right parameter.
Or ist this the wrong way and i have to do it otherwise?

Thanks for any help

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Christoph Lauber