[Cartoweb-users] scrollbar

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Tue Jun 12 10:21:32 EDT 2007

Hello,

if I am not mistaken, you also have to set a fixed hight for one of
layersroot's parents. In my project, the hight of the container is set
according to the hight of the main map in cartoclient.tpl:

The layersroot is somewhere inside that container and has
"overflow:auto", as Alexandre wrote.

Regards,
Dirk